zondag 4 april 2010

Daviled Eggs - All for Easter

Welcome to my deviled egg recipe website. I created this site because I wanted to illustrate how easy and fun it is to make these tasty hors d'oeuvres. I am excited to share my several of my best recipes with you and also a couple that have been contributed by my readers as well over the years. Trust me, you don't have to take cooking classes or be a gourmet chef to do a fabulous job making deviled eggs for the Superbowl, Easter, 4th of July, Thanksgiving or simply for your next family get-together. I will take you through making the recipe from boiling the eggs to serving suggestions, so even if you have never made a deviled egg before, I assure you that it's simple and that you will do a great job!

And enjoying delicious deviled eggs doesn't have to make you feel guilty that you are breaking your diet - deviled eggs are also a great way to benefit from the excellent nutrition eggs have to offer. Just because you may be on a low cholesterol diet or a low fat diet does not mean you can't enjoy eggs in moderation. There's the key: moderation! (And always check with your health care provider for their recommendations in order to stay healthy and strong!)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten